What I am reading, or listening to, at moment and those on my list (last updated June 2020)
My Top Ten Books
It was the hardest to decide my top 10’s; I might update this list again, as soon as I read the above.
- First, We Make the Beast Beautiful: A New Story About Anxiety by Sarah Wilson
- The Gift of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Daring Greatly. How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown
- The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream by Paulo Coelho
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
- The Chimp Paradox: The Acclaimed Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness by Prof Steve Peters
- In Defence of Food: The Myth of Nutrition and the Pleasures of Eating by Michael Pollan
- Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation by Michael Pollan
- From Here to Enlightenment: An Introduction to Tsong-kha-pa’s Classic Text The Great Treatise on the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment by Dalai Lama The Dalai Lama. A core teaching of Dalai Lama
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking by Samin Nosrat
Thank you for reading. Do you have any recommendation for me, or any thoughts on any of these books?